who we are
The principal activity of Eureka Capital Partners is to raise money for external investment funds. Our business model is to seek partnerships with funds that we believe have the appropriate qualities and characteristics for successful fundraising.
We only market to professional investors such as family offices, endowments, pension funds, and wealth managers. We do not have contact with retail investors.
After nearly 20 years in business, we have built up an in-depth knowledge of fundraising in all relevant jurisdictions and established lasting relationships with the key global allocators. Our expertise and contacts accelerate the fund marketing process.
We are remunerated on a success only basis by the fund manager so there is an alignment of interests.
We believe we add value at every stage of the marketing process-top down approach and targeted presentations, focused meetings, effective feedback, and follow up and closing.
We market a variety of funds across different strategies, locations, and at different stages of the fund-raising cycle. This allows us to adapt quickly to changes in allocator perspectives.
- We work on a non-exclusive, non-retainer basis, agreeing in advance which investors we will approach on behalf of the manager. We only get paid on funds raised.
- We look to complement the internal marketing function of a fund.
- We endeavor to:
- Focus the marketing approach on the low hanging fruit rather than cast a wide net
- Accelerate and add momentum to the fund-raising process
- Deliver quality long-term investors
- We give informed input on the marketing approach (presentations, roadshows) and how the fund regulatory status impacts the target audience.
- We provide a global marketing footprint covering all the major allocator areas in a one-stop-shop.
- We are a pure marketing firm so our interests are directly aligned with the managers.
- We have learned that ongoing communication and dialogue with the manager are key to success and use a proprietary, in house, web-based account management system which allows managers to see what we are doing on their behalf.
- We have an in-depth knowledge of our managers-their background and their skill sets.
- We market a broad range of funds and fund managers.
- We listen to what investors want and realize the importance of not wasting their time. We only show them managers that fit their investment criteria.
- We have developed an understanding of the fund-raising environment and current investor appetite trends.
- We are a pure marketing firm so there is no conflict of interest.
- We get paid by the managers and there is no charge to investors.